705-728-9090 Ext. 47140
Visiting is restricted to 2 at a time excluding your birth partner.
Your birth partner may stay with you 24 hours a day.
All visitors must wash their hands prior to handling the new baby.
These guidelines apply to ward, semi-private and private rooms.
Your birth partner may stay with you and the baby 24 hours a day:
- Sleeping accommodations are not provided in semi-private or ward accommodations
- Folding gravity chairs are permitted if your birthing partner wishes to spend the night
- The Obstetrics Unit family lounge is available for large groups
- All visitors must wash their hands prior to handling the new baby
- Visitors with colds or who are unwell are asked to refrain from visiting the health center
- Children who have had recent contact with communicable diseases (i.e. Chickenpox) are not permitted
- If you are sharing a room, please consider your roommate’s need for privacy and rest
- Upon entering the unit be sure your phone is on quiet or vibrate
Your health and well-being is important to us. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay.
After Baby PDF
From the Main Entrance, follow the Blue Navigation Line to the Atrium (Orange) Elevators. Take the elevator to the 4th floor and turn right to get to the Obstetrics Unit.