705-728-9090 Ext. 47140
Visiting is restricted to 2 at a time including your birth partner (must be 16 years and older).
Your birth partner may stay with you 24 hours a day.
All visitors must wash their hands prior to handling the new baby.
Guidelines During Your Stay
These guidelines apply to ward, semi-private and private rooms.
Your birth partner may stay with you and the baby 24 hours a day:
- Visitors with colds or who are unwell are asked to refrain from visiting the health center
- Sleeping accommodations are not provided in semi-private or ward accommodations
- Folding gravity chairs are permitted if your birthing partner wishes to spend the night
- All visitors must wash their hands prior to handling the new baby
- If you are sharing a room, please consider your roommate’s need for privacy and rest
- Upon entering the unit be sure your phone is on quiet or vibrate
Your health and well-being is important to us. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay.
After Baby PDF
From the Main Entrance, follow the Blue Navigation Line to the Atrium (Orange) Elevators. Take the elevator to the 4th floor and turn right to get to the Obstetrics Unit.