Community Education is made possible through the generous donations from Pure Health Pharmacy, which is located at RVH on Level 2 adjacent to the Emergency department.
Upcoming educational events at RVH that are open to the public:
Dr. Chris Martin chats with a variety of guests in a conversational and informative virtual podcast.
Click the link below to watch.
*NEW* RVH Pediatric Rounds : Perils of Managing a Sick Child PALS Update https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REJN_eVfHvpAQvSIWROB2WLd2rMQf55u/vie
*NEW* RVH Medical Grand Rounds: CritiCall- The Life or Limb Policy
External University Rounds
Archived OTN Educational Sessions
- Dr. DiDiodato and Coop Students – “How Do People Make a Difficult Decision”
- Dr. Mike Feldman presented “Paramedicine in Ontario – Current and Future Directions.”
- Dr. Kyle Fortinsky – “Top 10 Most Exciting Advances in Gastroenterology in 2019”
- Dr. Gordon Crawford & Rebecca Hyde – “Reducing the incidence of osteoporotic hip fractures: An overview of the Fracture Screening and Prevention at RVH”
- Drs. Elsey, Dibble, Gardner & Hayes – “Docs on Climate Change”
- Dr. Kim McKenzie – “The Prevention and Reversal of Early Alzheimer’s Dementia”
- Germaine Elliott & Paige Fenelon – “Mamaway Wiidokdaadwin Indigenous Interprofessional Primary”
- Dr. Chris Martin, Christina Hazell and Megan McConney- “Nutrition for our Patients and Ourselves”