COVID-19 Information Menu
COVID, Cold & Flu Care Clinic Information:
29 Sperling Dr., Barrie
(former Barrie Police headquarters)
Hours of operation:
7 days a week
Monday – Friday: 12 – 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Book a clinical assessment at RVH’s COVID, Cold & Flu Care Clinic if you know or suspect that you have COVID-19 and/or:
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, strep, bronchitis, pneumonia, cold or flu, sinus infection, vomiting or diarrhea
- You have been directed by your primary care provider or other health care professional; or
- You are unable to safely monitor your symptoms at home; or
- You are at higher risk of severe illness, including:
- immunocompromised individuals aged 18 and over regardless of vaccine status
- unvaccinated individuals aged 60 and over
- unvaccinated First Nation, Inuit and Métis individuals aged 50 and over
- unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over with one or more risk factors
This clinic was created to support the needs of our community and ensure access to timely, best patient care.
Provides assessment, testing and care for:
- Bronchitis or Pneumonia
- Cold and Flu, Sinus Infection
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
You should bring a list of your medication and a list of any important medical conditions to your appointment for a clinical assessment.
If you have one or more of the following symptoms, you should immediately call 911 or go to an Emergency department:
- Severe difficulty breathing (struggling for each breath, can only speak in single words)
- Severe chest pain (constant tightness or crushing sensation)
- Feeling confused or unsure of where you are
- Losing consciousness
RVH’s Cold & Flu Clinic is available to patients older than 30 days and by appointment only. For safety, Infants younger than 30 days should consult their family physician or visit an emergency department.