COVID-19 Information Menu
Bivalent Boosters Available
Bivalent COVID-19 booster doses are now available for all those 18+ at 29 Sperling Drive.
- It must be a minimum of 3 months since your last COVID-19 vaccination
- If you have had COVID, you must wait 3 months in-between doses
We strongly encourage booked appointments, as the clinic will only be accommodating walk-ins as available. Book your booster online here or call 1-833-943-3900. Clinic hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All Ontarians 6 months and above are eligible receive their COVID-19 vaccine. Please book your appointment by:
- Provincial booking system
- Call the provincial booking line at 1-833-943-3900 (7 days a week; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
RVH’s Immunization Clinic Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday (6 months – Under 5 ONLY): 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
If you are experiencing any barriers to receiving your COVID-19 vaccination call 705-797-3159.
If you scheduled an appointment through the provincial online vaccine booking system and need to reschedule or cancel your appointment click here.
Or phone the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900 (TTY 1-866-797-0007).
RVH opened the region’s first Immunization Clinic in late December 2020. Since then, the clinic at 29 Sperling Drive in Barrie has been extremely busy with the ability to vaccinate more than 2,100 people each day. It is now the only vaccine site in the region and the only hospital-led clinic.
The clinic’s success is due to tremendous partnerships with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit, the City of Barrie and County of Simcoe paramedics. More than 100 hospital and community physicians have volunteered to administer vaccines at the site and a dozen nurses have come out of retirement to be part of this historic immunization effort, offering hope and optimism during this very difficult time.
- Bring your Ontario health card
- If you do not have an Ontario card please bring ID
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes early to avoid lineups and park in the designated lot
- After you receive the vaccine, you will spend 15 minutes in “After Care” before you leave the clinic
- If you cannot leave your vehicle to receive your vaccination please check in at the blue guard booth