Click here to make an Online Payment
During your stay, you may incur some additional costs not covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) or other insurance such as crutches or some casts. When this occurs, RVH will keep track of the charges and send you an invoice five days after you are discharged. Usually these charges are put on the credit card you provided on the Inpatient Responsibility Form at the time of admission.
Accounts are due upon receipt of the invoice. Payments can be made at our cashier station located inside the main entrance of RVH.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For your convenience, payments can also be made:
• At most banking institutions in person or online
• By mailing a cheque or money order to RVH made payable to Royal Victoria Regional Health
• By calling 1-877-210-3162 (Mastercard only)
• Over the phone by calling 705-728-9090 Ext. 42139 during business hours (Visa, Mastercard,
• In one of two drop boxes - located just inside the Main Entrance beside the front doors (across
from Volunteer Desk) and in the Emergency department located in Minor Exam (beside the